Thursday, April 21, 2011
Welcome back to me!
So I quit the blogging world a while back and moved over to facebook. Blogging was too DAMN slow! It took for-e-ver to blog a few pics and at facebook I could add 60 in less than 5 minutes. Since I'm a big picture buff, this was not going to work for me. Now...I have quit the facebook world and am back to blogging. Apparently blogging has finally caught up with the times and picasa will let you blog much faster. YAY I am so excited about this! Thanks Kelly for the low down on the new technology of the blogger world. Any other tips would be great people! I know, I change my mind A LOT. But, this is where I am for now if you want to keep up with the goings on at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment